JAWS Golf society use myGolf2u for handicapping.
To ensure your handicap is as current and accurate as possible players are urged to log their non-JAWS games in the app each time they play.
Items of note:
- Our Handicaps are Calculated as per the USGA (pre-2020) Handicap rules, also still used by Indonesia Golf Association
- Players new to JAWS that cannot produce a verifiable handicap will play off of 0 and are ineligible for any handicap related prizes; ie. Best Nett Winners
- A minimum of five scores is needed to receive a handicap.
- Once a player has a handicap established they are immediately eligible for all prizes.
- Maximum Handicaps are 28 for men and 36 for the ladies.
- JAWS will accept outside myGolf2u handicaps, to be used until a myGolf2u handicap is established, that can be verified. Acceptance of the handicap is at the discretion of the committee.
The World Handicap System has been introduced in most countries, but not yet in Indonesia. To learn more about the World Handicap System please visit the USGA’s website here